Our commitment to you
It is our aim to provide a very high standard of service to every customer. If you are unhappy, for any reason, with the service we provide to you we would welcome your feedback and the opportunity to put things right. It is important to us that all complaints are resolved as quickly as possible to the complete satisfaction of our customers, and that we learn from any complaints to further improve the quality of our service.
This page explains how we will deal with any complaints we receive. It also tells you what you can do if your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction.
If you have a complaint
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service then we would like to hear from you. You can contact us by telephone or in writing.
To help us to investigate and resolve your concerns as quickly as possible, you should in the first instance discuss the situation with your Initial Adviser or Personal Finance Team. It will help us to deal with your complaint quickly if you can provide the following information:
- your full name and address and a daytime contact telephone number;
- full details of your complaint;
- your account details and any policy numbers;
- details of what you would like us to do to put things right; and
- photocopies of any relevant paperwork.
Money Wellness Complaints Procedure
- We will try to resolve your complaint within three business days following the day of receipt. If this is achieved we will write to you by email or letter as appropriate to confirm that your complaint has been resolved and to explain your next steps. If we are unable to resolve your complaint within this timescale we will acknowledge your complaint in writing within five business days following the day of receipt and provide details of the person who will be dealing with your complaint.
- We may ask you for further information to allow us to better understand your concerns. Once we have completed our investigation we will tell you our findings and, if appropriate, how we will put things right.
- If we are unable to send a final response to your complaint within four weeks we will write to you or telephone you explaining why we have not yet resolved the complaint and indicating when we will contact you further. If your complaint is particularly complicated, we will keep you informed of the progress of our investigations.
- If we are unable to provide a final response within eight weeks, we will confirm this in writing and provide a timescale within which you can expect a final response. We will also inform you at this stage as to whether you are able to your complaint to The Financial Ombudsman Service.
All complaints can be sent to:
If you are not satisfied with our response
The Financial Ombudsman Service
If you are not satisfied with our response, you may be eligible to refer the matter to The Financial Ombudsman Service, who will review your complaint. We will also inform you in our final response letter whether your complaint is eligible to be considered by The Financial Ombudsman Service. If it is, you must do this within six months of our response.
When we send you our final response, we will also provide you with a copy of The Financial Ombudsman Service’s explanatory leaflet. Alternatively, you can obtain a copy from:
The Financial Ombudsman Service,
Email: [email protected]
Call: 0800 023 4567 - calls to this number are now free on mobile phones and landlines
Or 0300 123 9123 - calls to this number cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers
Or (18002) 020 7964 1000 – calls using next generation text relay
Or +44 20 7964 0500 if you are calling from outside the UK
Text: +44 7860 027 586
Further detail on how to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service and other information about the service, can also be found via their website at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk